How about doing some fundraising to support our choirs
Recently we’ve had people running marathons, hosting pub quizzes, selling cakes, holding their own gigs, and even shaving their heads!...
We have a lovely fundraising guide to give you some ideas to set you on your way, plus more on the nuts and bolts of fundraising, so click the link below to find out how you can help keep our choirs singing!:
Here are some upcoming charity sports events you can take part in:
23rd Feb - Brighton Half Marathon
April onwards - Tough Mudder (UK wide)
19th April - Brighton Marathon
May onwards - Virgin Sport Events
24th May - Great Manchester Run (half marathon & 10k)
23rd/24th May - Liverpool Rock 'n Roll Marathon series (Marathon, Half Marathon,10k)
25th May - Vitality London 10,000
5th-7th June - Great North Swim series, Lake Windemere
15th-16th August - Prudential RideLondon
Across the Summer - Ultra Challenge Series
13th Sept - Great North Run, Newcastle Gateshead
11th Oct - Great Birmingham Run
11th Oct - Royal Parks Half Marathon London
For a more comprehensive guide to the hundreds of running events happening across the country throughout the year go here.
And here is a link to lots of cycle challenge events happening across the UK throughout 2019 if that's more your cup of tea!
Other ways you can support us:
- Join our Fan Club and Give a regular gift
- Sell items to raise money or make a charitable donation whenever you buy anything on eBay
- Nominate us as your employer's Charity of the Year or do some team fundraising
- Donate directly from your pay through payroll giving
- Leave a gift in your will
- Make a free donation when shopping online via Give As You Live or Amazon Smile:
We'd love to help, so please get in touch with Rachel if you have any questions or if you want to tell us about something fantastic you're doing for The Choir with No Name!