How about doing some fundraising to support our choirs
Recently we’ve had people running marathons, hosting pub quizzes, selling cakes, holding their own gigs, and even shaving their heads!...
We have a lovely fundraising guide to give you some ideas to set you on your way, plus more on the nuts and bolts of fundraising, so click the link below to find out how you can help keep our choirs singing!:
If you would like to run, cycle, swim of skip to raise money for us, there are plenty of events happening up and down the country throughout the year. Visit our Challenge Events page for more info on events, our charity places and how to get involved.
Other ways you can support us:
- Join our Fan Club and Give a regular gift
- Sell items to raise money or make a charitable donation whenever you buy anything on eBay
- Nominate us as your employer's Charity of the Year or do some team fundraising
- Donate directly from your pay through payroll giving
- Leave a gift in your will
- Make a free donation when shopping online via Give As You Live or Amazon Smile:
We'd love to help, so please get in touch with Rachel if you have any questions or if you want to tell us about something fantastic you're doing for The Choir with No Name!