Come and join the FREE online Choir with No Name singing sessions at 3pm every Tuesday!
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be running a workshop on Tues Aug 4th as we are on a summer break, but we will be back singing as loudly as ever on Tues Aug 11th!
Our singing sessions are all about fun - it doesn’t matter if you are a great singer or if you think you can’t sing a note, it’s about having a laugh and enjoying singing whatever you sound like!
Who are these sessions for?
These sessions are for people affected by homelessness, or at risk groups (service users and staff welcome). If you aren't included in that group but still want to sing with us, you can! Click here for more info.
What happens in a singing session:
Each week one of our choir leaders will teach a well-known pop song for everyone to sing along to. For most of the session everyone but the choir leader will be muted so you can enjoy singing along at the top of your voice without being nervous about what you sound like!
How do you join in?:
The singing sessions take place online via ZOOM every Tuesday at 3pm. You can join in any of the following ways:
- Laptop, tablet or PC simply by clicking on this link using the password: singing (or copy and paste the below into your browser): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89475836500?pwd=eW9RbDQ0Rlp3WnE1SUQ3V2V5bmw1UT09
- Via the Zoom app on your smart phone or laptop then entering the meeting ID: 894 7583 6500 using the password: singing
- Or you can call in from your phone. You don’t need to have internet access BUT this will cost the same as an hour long local call. To join the session via phone call please dial one of these numbers (it doesn’t matter which one):
- 0131 460 1196
- 0203 051 2874
- 0203 481 5237
- 0203 481 5240
- You will be asked for a Meeting ID: 894 7583 6500 and Password: 461926 (please note this password is different to the one you use if you are accessing Zoom via computer or smart device)
- You can choose if you want to use your device camera when you join in, or if you prefer not to be seen you can keep your camera switched off. Either is totally fine!
- Using Zoom on your phone or tablet uses up a lot of data (less if you switch your camera off), so it is always best to connect to the internet using Wifi where possible.
- If you dial into the session using your phone, you won’t be able to see anyone and they won’t see you (it’s just like a phone call), but you will be able to hear everything and sing along.
We hope that you can join us at 3pm on a Tuesday!
We made a little YouTube video HERE to show you how to join a zoom session from a smartphone, but you can also give us a call on 07585 710 433 (or send a text and we can call you) if you need any help joining in and we will do the best we can to help guide you through it.
For any questions or further information about our sessions, give us a shout!
You can contact Ema Quinn on:
Phone: 07585 710 433