Our choirs are missing you SO MUCH and we cannot wait to start gigging again and singing with you all out there in the real world. We’ve been working out ways to sing with you in the meantime, because we know you’re pining for a dollop of that CWNN participation magic just as much as we are!
So we came up with our CWNN Connects online singing sessions. We are excited to be running these sessions through lockdown and beyond, because we're loving singing with so many of you from all over the country and further afield.
Our afternoon sessions are monthly, and our evening sessions are quarterly. Join us!
Check out the afternoon and evening session details below for Zoom links - please note that the afternoon and evening sessions have different Zoom details, so make sure you scroll down to the correct ones below...
These are totally free Zoom singing sessions open to everyone! Led by our outrageously talented CWNN choir directors alongside our wonderful choir members (plus our CWNN staff and volunteers who can’t get enough of our Zoom singalongs), we’d LOVE you to join us!
It doesn’t matter if you’re a pro-soloist, a karaoke king or a total newbie, we’ll be singing well known and uplifting pop classics with the power of the ‘mute’ button meaning you can sing like nobody's listening. Literally.
AFTERNOON CWNN CONNECTS SESSIONS
TAKE PLACE MONTHLY AT 3PM ON A TUESDAY, ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
- June 22nd
- July 20th - CANCELLED
- Aug 17th
- Sept 21st
- Oct 19th
You can join in the call the following ways:
- Laptop, tablet or PC simply by clicking on this link using the password: singing (or copy and paste the below into your browser): https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89475836500?pwd=eW9RbDQ0Rlp3WnE1SUQ3V2V5bmw1UT09
- Via the Zoom app on your smart phone or laptop then entering the meeting ID: 894 7583 6500 using the password: singing
- Or you can call in from your phone. You don’t need to have internet access BUT this will cost the same as an hour long local call. To join the session via phone call please dial one of these numbers (it doesn’t matter which one):
0131 460 1196
0203 051 2874
0203 481 5237
0203 481 5240
- You will be asked for a Meeting ID: 894 7583 6500 and Password: 461926 (please note this password is different to the one you use if you are accessing Zoom via computer or smart device)
CWNN CONNECTS EVENING SESSIONS
TAKE PLACE AT 6:30PM ON THE FOLLOWING DATES:
Monday 8th March led by our London choir director, Sam
Tuesday 8th June led by our Brighton choir director, Freya
Tuesday 7th September led by our London choir director, Sam
Monday 29th November led by our Liverpool choir director, Mersey
THE ALL-IMPORTANT ZOOM DETAILS TO JOIN EACH SESSION:
Meeting ID: 815 0566 5003
If you want to join by phone:
One tap mobile
+442034815237,,81505665003#,,,,*522874# United Kingdom
Dial in from the UK
+44 203 481 5237
+44 203 901 7895
+44 131 460 1196
Meeting ID: 815 0566 5003
If you are calling from outside the UK, you can find your local number here: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFgofd9ON
TIPS ON JOINING US:
- You can choose if you want to use your device’s camera when you join, or if you prefer not to be seen, you can keep your camera switched off. It’s entirely up to you!
- Using Zoom on your phone or tablet uses up a lot of data (less if you switch your camera off), so it’s always best to connect to the internet using WIFI wherever possible.
- You can dial into the session using your phone, but you won’t be able to see anyone and they won’t see you (it’s just like a phone call). However, you will be able to hear everything, and most importantly, will be able to sing along!
We’ve also made a YouTube video HERE to show you how to join a zoom session from a smartphone, but you can also give us a call on 07585 710 433 (or send a text and we can call you) if you need any help joining in and we will do the best we can to help guide you through it.
For any questions or further information about our CWNN Connects Sessions give us a shout!
You can contact Ema Quinn on: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 07585 710 433